The Glance of Me

Quote of the Day
Shout Box
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x
Mittwoch, Februar 28, 2007
Friend !!!
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference i n my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.
I'll Always Be There
In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling SAD, You can count on me.
I will give you a wink, Until you smile, give you a hug, And stand by your side.
I'll be there for you till the end, I'll always and forever, be your friend!
posted by Hariadi @ 4:02 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger dinih said…

    Hmmm....ternyata kw suka nulis jg ya? mampir-mampir lah ke blog aku ya :)

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Hariadi said…

    sorry, just read your comment. will do, inshaAllah, thanks.

     
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Hariadi
Home: Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
About the Blog
Hi. I write what I like here at definite moment. No specific topics so why limit myself?. Normally, I'd write either in English, German or my lovely Bahasa Indonesia. Feel free post your comments in those languages
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by


BLOGGER